Business Online Banking allows businesses secure real-time access to their account information 24 hours a day 365 days a year.
Online Banking Features
- Real-time account balances
- Access to transaction history (up to 2 years)
- View images of cleared checks
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make loan payments
- Export transactions
- Manage your finances using the Personal Financial Management tools
- Pay Bills (Please refer to eSage Bill Pay section for additional information)
- View account statements
- Single Account Users Only (Cash Management required for multiple users)
How Do I Sign Up?
Click here to create an Online Banking account. You will need your account information to complete the enrollment process.
Eliminate the hassle of storing or shredding paper statements. With eStatements, you can view, download, or print an electronic version of your statement that looks just like the paper version you receive today.
- Includes all your check images. (Images for Free Checking Accounts not included)
- Access to your online statement anytime, anywhere.
- When your eStatement is ready, we’ll send you an email letting you know you can view it online.
- Most of all, Sage Capital Bank’s technology helps protect your information, reducing the risk of identity theft, making eStatements more secure than paper statements.
How Do I Sign Up?
You must first be enrolled in Online Banking before enrolling in eStatements. Once you are enrolled in Online Banking, you will be automatically prompted to enroll in eStatements. eStatement enrollment can be managed within Online Banking on the Options page.
Click here for a PDF version of the back page of the statement form. The eStatement retrieved from the Online Banking website does not include the back page of the statement form.